Two bedroom fully renovated house in the heart of village, close to everything, two minutes to Harbour and 5 minutes walk to beach
- Aluminium windows doors shutters and railings so no painting maintenance.
- Beautiful shower room with top of the range fittings and tiles.
- Open plan living with sofa bed, dining and kitchen. The modern high gloss kitchen with wood work top and top range candy brushed steel appliances, eye level oven, gas hob with extractor and brushed steel candy fridge freezer.
-Hall with floor to ceiling storage cupboard housing candy washing machine.
- A terrace with sea view.
- Independent solar hot water system,electricity and water meters,
- No maintenance fees or service charges as apartment is totally independent
- All furniture and fittings are included in sale. Just walk in and hang up your hat.
- Excellent for retirement home, or holiday letting opportunity.
Year round sunshine and mild winters makes this the ideal place for a retirement destination or a little bolt hole abroad. Agia Galini with its streets of white painted houses crowded on three sides by mountains, opens onto an attractive harbour which still maintains its typical Cretan appeal.This small, Labrinthe village built in the shape of an amphitheatre and surrounded by three mountains: Asideroto, Kedros and Psiloritis offers a safe and friendly atmostphere by its inhabatints.. It opens out into a pretty picturesque harbour. The villlage name Agia Galini meaning St Serenity or Holy peace is also an ideal base to explore the surrounding country side with its wonderous acient sites of Festos and Gortes and beautiful coast line with many outstanding beaches. It is very easy access to major market towns of Mires and the citys of Heraklion and Rethymno are just about an hours drive. The villace has a beach with excellent taernas and in the village there are shops and facilities to cater for every need.